NH to Alaska

Northway, AK to Anchorage

Anchorage to Tok, AK

Tok, AK to Brookings, OR

Home to New Hampshire

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27th



Okay, enough chatter about Bruno the Bear. I can't believe that the last post has warranted more comments than any other and it's all over Bruno's safety! You people are CRAZY!

Today has been dryer than the last 2 days for sure! No rain, but temperatures still linger in the 50's and low 60's. I have to agree with you Martie, we feel like we have missed the summer of 2010 all together. That's okay, I'd rather the cool weather than the heat they are enduring back home.

Today was a maintenance day. I needed to do our monthly bills, laundry & cleaning and Gary looked over the engine and organized his fishing equipment. I must say, even doing bills in the Alaskan scenery is enjoyable. The pictures are what I see outside of my windows as I work away.

2 comments:

  1. Martie... is the typo the missing E, G, H pins on the map of our travels below Anchorage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, The E, G, H pins are there, but they are under the L & K pins, since you stopped in those places more than once!!

    and I have no idea what Martie is talking about... :)

    ReplyDelete